Thursday 22 January 2015

Haitus from Social Media and Testing Community

Its has been quite a few months since I wrote a blog post, tweeted about testing related stuff or participated in testing community activities.

I am not going to go into why/how or any other reasons. Some of the reasons are personal and some are professional. Either way the 'why' is not important. What matters is that I restart these activities and start playing my little role in the testing community.

I don't know if others go through such phases, but if anyone would like help on getting out of such a phase, get in touch with me. I will be happy to help in any way I can. If nothing, I can be a good shoulder to cry on! :)

So all I am saying is that I will be back soon. Nothing too cheesy such as 'back with a bang' but watch this space......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will appear once they have been moderated